.

BABY JOURNAL / Baby SCRAPBOOK A new spin on an old idea

BABY JOURNAL / Baby SCRAPBOOK A new spin on an old idea

Thanks for stopping in!! Here is where you can purchase your own Baby Journal. Remember I can totally custom make you a book around any color scheme/theme you choose! ETSY- www.etsy.com Here is where you can see a bunch of my Past Journals created. Facebook Gallery- www.facebook.com and Please like my Facebook to stay current on my newest items and to take part in my Giveaways! www.facebook.com BABY JOURNAL / Baby SCRAPBOOK A new spin on an old idea

Baby Steps Baby Journal

This journal is for a special couple getting ready to start their family adventure. I used the Simple Stories Baby Steps collection. Be sure to stop by my blog from time to time: creativecafegirl.blogspot.com and my Scrapbook Junkies facebook page: www.facebook.com to share ideas, projects, great finds, interesting blogs and maybe a few laughs. Baby Steps Baby Journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails