.

Need help with Jessica “Baby Vamp” True Blood costume!?

Need help with Jessica “Baby Vamp” True Blood costume!?

Question by minnie5000: Need help with Jessica “Baby Vamp” True Blood costume!?
I am going to be Jessica the Baby Vamp from True Blood for halloween. I bought the Merlotte’s waitress costume and have my hairstyle set but I have been trying to find some good jewelry options. Could someone help me find a good picture of Jessica in the bar with her earrings and necklace?

Best answer:

Answer by Rosie
I hope this is what you wanted.
http://www.examiner.com/vampire-in-portland/true-blood-s-ashley-jones-to-be-a-guest-on-99-5-the-wolf

Answer by Jason
My girlfriend is going to be Jessica as well, I.. will be Eric =). she got the Merlotts shirt and has short black pants as well as the waitress pouch thing around the waist. There should be plenty of pics up online if you google trublood jessica and click on the images. should be lots.

Add your own answer in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails