.

Review: Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker

Review: Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker

mamanatural.com What is the Beaba Babycook? It’s a one-of-a-kind, patented compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. Quickly steam cook vegetables, fruits and meats in 15 minutes or less, while preserving their vitamins and flavors. By saving the condensed water after steaming, you’re able to add valuable nutrients back into baby’s food. Puree and blend food to the desired consistency making it super smooth, chunky or anywhere in between for baby. Mamas can also us&# 101; the Babycook to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods. Clean up is quick and easy with a top-rack dishwasher safe bowl and basket. Beaba Multiportion Freezer Trays are BPA-free silicone containers designed with 2-oz. cups for freezing seven favorite sweet or savory foods. Their airtight plastic lids preserves fresh flavors, textures and nutrients. The trays are soft, making it easy to pop out individual frozen portions at mealtime. Review: Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker

Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker!

I finally reveal the baby food maker that I got! I’m so happy I got this and got it for a good price! Can’t wait to start making homemade baby food for Aria and I’ll do a review on how it works and how I like it! I will definitely make videos on how I make Aria’s baby food, so stay tuned for that! :-) Also let me know how you like the intro! Fan page! www.facebook.com Follow my tweets! www.twitter.com Instagram! @britneyandbaby The websites that helped me SOOO much: wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com www.nurturebaby.com www.cspinet.org www.babycenter.com www.mayoclinic.com www.webmd.com www.parenting.com www.marchofdimes.com Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails