.

Q&A: Storyteller question part 3?

Q&A: Storyteller question part 3?

Question by : Storyteller question part 3? Chapter Three The next day in school, we held hands to each class. Not even a crane could destroy our love. School work seemed useless, because Sara was the only thing on my mind. I caught up with David during lunch. "You introduced me to the love of my life." I said. "Really?" "Yes." "Did you fuck her?" "Yep." David gave me a high five. TEN YEARS LATER It was Christmas. I was twenty-five and she was twenty-four. I dropped the engagement ring in her stocking. I ran over to the CD player and played "More Than a Woman" by Bee-Gees. She walked outside our bedroom, wearing a beautiful set of lingerie. "Merry Christmas." I said. "You too baby." Sara said. She kissed me. She was looking at the glittering Christmas tree and at all the presents. Sara also noticed a piece of paper: "Sara, I love you. Check your stocking." - Rob She slowly stepped over to her stocking- to find the ring. She screamed at the top of her lunchs and jumped. "What is it?" I smiled. "It's a ring!!" She hopped into my arms. "I'll be the future Mrs. Hartwood!" "Yep. My blushing, beautiful bride!" She whispered, "Let's make a baby." I looked into her eyes and her eyes were wet from tears. "Of course." I smiled. "Born to Run" began to play as I carried her to the bed. It's weird, this time feels so much different- different from that Saturday night. After we made love, we kissed..... "Mr. Hartwood would like to say a few words..." The wedding was beautiful. Our daughter, Mary, sat in a pew with my mother. David was my best man. Our wedding song was the song that played when I proposed.... "Rob, you shouldn't drink right now." David said. I was drunk... ONE YEAR LATER Sara, Mary, and I were driving to a family picnic. Mary was two, I was twenty seven, and Sara was twenty six. As we drove, I gave Mary her bottle, and a kiss for Sara. I smiled. "OH CHRIST!!!" Sara screamed. Another car was charging at us head-on. We crashed. When I woke up, the car was upside-down. Sara and Mary were dead... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter Four It was Sara and Mary's funeral. I was in shock- tears pouring out of my eyes in a black suit. "Let us pray for the dearly departed." The priest said. "Mr. Hartwood would like to say a few words." I got up and stepped over to their caskets. "My wife Sara and my daughter have died. They now reside in Heaven. .I believe that both of them were actual angels- personally sent by God. I met my wife when I was fifteen. They were my life; my soul. Now that they're gone, I have no soul. I cannot live properly or not at all. Thank you." I walked over to the bar. "Eight shots of Everclear please." David walked up to me. "I don't think you should be drinking right now Rob." I drank all of them without stopping. "One more please." I slurred. I took the last shot into our car and turned it on. "Imagine" played. I toasted to Sara and Mary and floored it out of there- and I drove straight into traffic. THE END. Best answer:

Answer by aperson
It feels like i'm reading a list. Like, a summary of events. Its awkward. Also, that dialogue is so CHEEZY. I actually cringed when i read "let's make a baby."

Answer by Say What??
It is not getting any better. I can assure you of that.

Answer by Wesley B
The idea is fine, but the execution needs work. Some of it is downright unbelievable. For example, no bartender in the country would pour a man, by himself no less, eight shots of everclear at once, not let him drink them a 08;l so fast, not pour a ninth shot, nor allow the man to take the shot out of the bar. Bartenders can (and are) held legally responsible in all fifty states if they knowingly overserve a customer and eight shots is definitely overserving. That's like a straight ticket to prison for the bartender, so none in their right mind would do such a thing.

Answer by Andy
all of these stories are just a joke right? i refuse to believe that you're actually serious about the stuff you've posted...there's just no way.

Give your answer to this question below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails