.

A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work.m4v

A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work.m4v

Technology codes our minds, changes our OS. Apple products have done this extensively. The video shows how magazines are now useless and impossible to understand, for digital natives. It shows real life clip of a 1-year old, growing among touch screens and print. And how the latter becomes irrelevant. Medium is message. Humble tribute to Steve Jobs, by the most important person : a baby. A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work.m4v

Baby Works iPad Perfectly. Amazing Must Watch!
Here is the link to go and buy one of my songs. It is only .99 Thanks Money will go to Bridgers college fund! www.cdbaby.com My son Bridger just turned 2 last week and I bought him an iPad, mostly an excuse for me to get one and he actually can use it perfectly! His speech, understanding, word recognition, and even hand eye coordination have improved within just a short while!! I am 5;o amazed and thankful for this amazing learning tool that my son has! I wanna say thanks to Apple and all those that have given my child such a head start in life with this amazing instrument! My son can read tons of words now, he knows every animal and dinosaur and he just turned 2 years old!!!! If you have a child around 2, don't rob him/her of knowledge, go buy him/her an iPad! You can support Bridger by buying his dads songs on itunes :) Bridger is a 8;ig inspiration to me and has inspired me to keep pushing forward with my music Please Go buy my songs on itunes, help me pay for another album! itunes.apple.com Baby Works iPad Perfectly. Amazing Must Watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails