.

how long do you let your baby (7 months +) "play" in the bath?

how long do you let your baby (7 months +) "play" in the bath?

Question by mommy of 2: how long do you let your baby (7 months +) "play" in the bath? my 7 1/2 month old is beginning to get very playful in the tub. we only really like 5 minutes or less long baths. i never ever leave him alone. i always sit next to the tub, but he is starting to want to crawl/move around/climb in the bathtub so the time in the tub is getting shorter due to safety precautions. Best answer:

Answer by BaByMaMa Tashina
10 or 15 minutes. If they get tired or it gets chilly before then I cut it short! Ive noticed that if you allow some playtime then they are less afraid of the water.

Answer by Chels
usually until i feel like taking him out, never longer than 20-25 minutes

Answer by steph m
I usually let my daughter play until she starts trying to crawl in the tub. Then I end bath time, it usually end up being 10 minutes.

Answer by Nicki B
I li& #107;e the quick baths too...just wash and go. My 10 month old really loves to play and splash around. Once he gets insistent on standing up is usually when I take him out...usually less than 10 minutes.

Answer by RiverRox
I let her play until she gets chilly, latley though she is splashing too much for the kitchen sink, and we have a really deep garden tub, so I have been doing some baths with her in there. I j 7;st get in with her and let her "swim" she LOVES it, it really wore her out too, all the kicking in the water is really good excersize!!

Answer by Ima
15 - 20 minutes unless I'm in a hurry. Why take him out so soon. let him play. If you are there, he can't drown or anything. Make sure you have something non-slip on the bottom of the tub like a matt or a towel a 0;d hold on to them while they play. We enjoy watching him play in there. he's happy in the bubbles!

What do you think? Answer below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails