.

The baby in the mirror...?

The baby in the mirror...?


Image by On the Road Again! jeff.snodgrass Question by coco: The baby in the mirror...? How old was your baby when they began talking to "the baby in the mirror"? My daughter has been doing it since she was about 3 months old. Now at 4.5 months, she likes to scream at the baby and see if she can get a reaction. I think it is the cutest thing ever. She thinks it is another baby to come play with her because she is always arou 10;d her little "friends". My background on the computer is my daughter and she loves talking to her. And on my phone, she will try to kiss the "other baby". I have to constantly clean my phone so she can look at the baby. Best answer:

Answer by Ambizzle
I think it was about that time (4 months) my niece is 8 months though and she's HILARIOUS about the mirror. also, when shes sees my screensaver (a pic of my baby) she FREAKS and laughs at her and talks to her (and looks back and forth from that to the real baby. lol

Answer by khanraida
awww thts so cute =] i think it sa gewd thign! cuz da child is developing better skills and fast =]

Answer by nbt95337
You should video tape it and sent it to Funniest Home Videos! She is still too young to notice that it's her reflection. I think about 8 months is when a baby realizes what a mirror really is. My son is 4 months and loves to flirt with his reflectoins. Huge grins!

What do you think? Answer below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails